e-Reg is a “regulation centric”, RegTech software as a service (SaaS). Financial regulation has been normalized and all e-Reg functionalities are based on this standardized regulation view. This enables simplicity and intuitiveness when working with regulation. A few minutes of hands-on demonstration allows you to quickly understand our “regulation-centric” approach.
Here are the main features:
Find information quickly in regulatory documents, thanks to the tool’s capabilities.
- Search by keyword, filter, or reference in the regulation.
- Access regulations in several languages: whatever your search language, e-Reg offers different results in other languages if they do not exist in the language used. Switching from one language to another is managed intuitively.
- The search is always performed in the entire available content in e-Reg: in the regulations and your user group’s comments and working notes (private collaborative space).
e-Reg provides links to documents, additional reports, and the regulatory history for each search. This provides an overview of the regulations.
- Easily navigate to all research-related documents.
- Have an overview of the regulations.
e-Reg allows you to add personal comments and remarks to the regulation, identify the colleagues affected by a regulation paragraph, assign responsibilities in project follow-up, share information, or receive reminders by email.
The decision history is displayed in the application: this avoids the situation where an analysis or a decision is only accessible in a colleague’s mailbox who’s on vacation! You know exactly where you stand at all times.
- Comment on the regulation
- Share comments
- Work as a team on regulatory issues
- Maintain and share information, access others’ information
e-Reg allows users to comment on regulations in a private collaborative space.
- Document key decisions
- Add helpful information for colleagues, etc.
- Keep track of crucial external information
- Provide clear and accessible documentation on how the regulation is implemented
A library of applicable regulations is at your disposal: everything is centralized and integrated into the collaboration and information management system.
- The regulations are available in all languages (French, German, Italian, and English).
- Have the current regulations on hand, with all the pertinent links.
With e-Reg’s change management process, tracking changes is controlled, seamless, and straightforward. It is also possible to subscribe to a regulatory change library (in addition to the change management process).
- Access a continuously updated overview of current changes
- Stay informed of regulatory changes
- Keep track of changes with your dashboard and customizable reminders
- Benefit from analyses on regulatory changes in Switzerland